- WallThe precision given by CNC machining, which is used to manufacture both the lighting fixture made from carved solid aluminium and the PMMA diffuser, allow the fixing system of the two parts with no visible mechanical elements. Lighting fixture in carved solid aluminium, powder-coated available in 2 colours and concrete finish. White PMMA diffuser. LED 220-240V. 359° adjustable version as wall/ceiling lamp. Frame in powder-coated aluminium, available in 2 colours. Chromed metal joint.
- WallDesign Scandinavian - Italian. Style Minimal - Decorative. The designer Brian Rasmussen, MAA at the Royal Academy of Architecture in Copenhagen, moved to Venice immediately after his studies where he encountered the values, history and materials of the Italian artisan tradition. The BALL collection is the result of these two very different cultures merging and thus creating a new point of view. The minimal shape of the lamp is in sharp contrast with the strongly decorated “balloton“ technique used to create the glass element.
- WallA wall of light. The BRICK collection allows you to create an infinite number of compositions through a simple and flexible modular system. The two sizes of decorative fabric elements are fixed on the diffusers through a joint system. The various types of frames can be composed together to create original shapes. Structure in white painted metal diffuser in white PMMA. Decorative elements in PVC completed with cotton fabric available in 4 colours.
- WallVintage style lamp collection, composed of curved aluminium elements. Each element contains an E14 bulb that creates a reflected and indirect light. The light inside each curved element, in refraction with the external part of the same, produces a singular light-dark effect. The collection includes: the Suspension, the Applique 1L and 2L, the Floor lamp.
- WallThe DROP collection is embellished through a renewed decoration. The new design is inspired by the beauty of geometric decoration, typical of the Arab world. The effect is that of a fascinating vortex of light and shadows. A drop in the sea. Like a stone is thrown into water stirs waves and reverberation, light transforms and brings DROP to life. The glass diffuser, decorated by several layers of serigraphy, gives the product a decoration that can only be seen when the lamp is illuminated. The diffuser is also wrapped in a structural prismatic PMMA element that spreads the light in a uniform manner all around.
- WallThe ECLISSE collection is getting bigger and more versatile. The new TUBE version presents itself as Suspension, Ceiling, and Wall sconce. Both Suspension and ceiling versions have 3 different sizes which, combined with the 3 finishes of the metal structure, creates a large variety of possibilities. The metal structure, Suspension & Wall version: Ø 60 mm. Ceiling version: Ø 100 mm, is a 2 mm thick extruded aluminum tube. The wall sconce has the possibility of a double light emission creating a characteristic light effect on the surrounding wall.
- WallSigns and drawings made of light. The linear LED light-source is the soul of this range: quality of light, minimal size and modularity. The extruded aluminium profile which contains the light-source is both a decorative and a structural element. The light is filtered by an opal PMMA profile that illuminates the underside of the fixture, giving the impression that the light beam is levitating. The different lengths of profile and the flexibility of the joining blocks make this range modular and easy to personalize. The FRAME collection is expanded through new corner elements with a 120° e 135° angle. This allows you to created hexagonal and octagonal shapes plus many others. Two new finishes: aluminium anodized gold or aluminium anodized natural. White ceiling canopy.
- WallTurned metal lamp, 3D laser cut. It is formed by a circular element, rotates 360° and it is available in 2 sizes: diam. 35 e 60 cm. The result is that of a luminous crown with a pleasant directable – non indirect light that illuminates the wall and is free of glaring effects. Dimmable LED light source. Depth ADA.
- WallFor those who love to invent and create personal solutions. Glaring flashes of colour, magical glows, infinite luminescence characterise the MISSTRASS collection. With its modularity, it offers multiple interpretative paths, depending on personal taste: magical and mysterious, or regular and structured. The system of attachment is patented, the frame is in polished stainless steel. Lamp collection composed by modular elements in PMMA in the following colours: crystal, honey & coal.
- WallFabric + Light = Lampshade. This archetype is revisited by LIGHT4 through a search for contemporary fabrics and an innovative prismatic PMMA diffuser. The diffuser rests on the edge of the lampshade, thus avoiding any visible fixing element. Less is more. A collection of lampshades in a variety of fabrics. Prismatic methacrylate diffuser. White lacquered metal fixtures and base plates.
Showing all 22 results