- CeilingThe precision given by CNC machining, which is used to manufacture both the lighting fixture made from carved solid aluminium and the PMMA diffuser, allow the fixing system of the two parts with no visible mechanical elements. Lighting fixture in carved solid aluminium, powder-coated available in 2 colours and concrete finish. White PMMA diffuser. LED 220-240V. 359° adjustable version as wall/ceiling lamp. Frame in powder-coated aluminium, available in 2 colours. Chromed metal joint.
- CeilingThe DROP collection is embellished through a renewed decoration. The new design is inspired by the beauty of geometric decoration, typical of the Arab world. The effect is that of a fascinating vortex of light and shadows. A drop in the sea. Like a stone is thrown into water stirs waves and reverberation, light transforms and brings DROP to life. The glass diffuser, decorated by several layers of serigraphy, gives the product a decoration that can only be seen when the lamp is illuminated. The diffuser is also wrapped in a structural prismatic PMMA element that spreads the light in a uniform manner all around.
- CeilingThe ECLISSE collection is getting bigger and more versatile. The new TUBE version presents itself as Suspension, Ceiling, and Wall sconce. Both Suspension and ceiling versions have 3 different sizes which, combined with the 3 finishes of the metal structure, creates a large variety of possibilities. The metal structure, Suspension & Wall version: Ø 60 mm. Ceiling version: Ø 100 mm, is a 2 mm thick extruded aluminum tube. The wall sconce has the possibility of a double light emission creating a characteristic light effect on the surrounding wall.
- CeilingFor those who love to invent and create personal solutions. Glaring flashes of colour, magical glows, infinite luminescence characterise the MISSTRASS collection. With its modularity, it offers multiple interpretative paths, depending on personal taste: magical and mysterious, or regular and structured. The system of attachment is patented, the frame is in polished stainless steel. Lamp collection composed by modular elements in PMMA in the following colours: crystal, honey & coal.
- CeilingFabric + Light = Lampshade. This archetype is revisited by LIGHT4 through a search for contemporary fabrics and an innovative prismatic PMMA diffuser. The diffuser rests on the edge of the lampshade, thus avoiding any visible fixing element. Less is more. A collection of lampshades in a variety of fabrics. Prismatic methacrylate diffuser. White lacquered metal fixtures and base plates.
- CeilingThe OMG collection, an acronym of Oh My Glass!, is a tribute to the beauty of moulded glass. A variety of shapes, sizes and finishes for a “symphony” of suspensions and ceiling fixtures. The colour variations in the glass, the finishes in the frame and in the forms make various combinations possible. The glass is available transparent or white. Structure: brushed nickel or gold. Ceiling canopy: brushed nickel or gold.
- CeilingCeiling lamp with three frosted white blown glass spheres. Structure in brushed nickel and brushed gold. Each sphere contains a G9 light bulb creating a diffused light emission. Furthermore the vertical stem contains a LED downlight spot. Double light emission. Ceiling canopy: ceiling box white, cover disc in color.
Showing all 19 results